Welcome to Alliance Surgical Center
Alliance Surgery Center is our associated outpatient surgery &
interventional Pain Management facility located in Fullerton, California. As an outpatient center specializing in same day surgery the ASC is designed and developed to provide our patients with the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable, convenient environment.
What Type of Surgery
Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
General Surgery and Lap Band
Podiatry and Hand Surgery
Alliance Surgical Center, in Fullerton, is a comprehensive Surgical Suite with a collection of collaborative group of board-certified physicians and surgeons, providing many services at one convenient facility. Your health depends on excellent surgical results, from physicians, nurses, technicians and staff focused on your care.
Insurances We Accept
We accept Medicare, Workers Compensation insurance, Personal Injury and most private PPO insurance companies.
Patient Information – Procedure Protocol
- Do not eat or drink anything six (6) hours before arrival at the Center.
- If You take a blood thinner like Coumadin:
- Consult with your physician.
- Stop taking the medication three to four (3 – 4) days before your procedure.
- Have an INR/Pro-Time blood test 24 hours before your visit:
- If you are taking Aspirin, Plavix or Coumadin medications, stop those medications four (3-4) days before your visit. Ask your doctor when to stop
- If you are an insulin dependant diabetic, take 1/2 your insulin dose if your procedure is before noon or take it as prescribed. If you take oral diabetic medications, take them at your usual time with a small sip of water. Ask your doctor.
- If you take heart or high blood pressure medications take them with a small sip of water, ask your doctor which to take.
- Bring a list of your medications with dosages and allergies with you on the day of your visit.
- Dress comfortably and do not wear any jewelry. The center is not responsible for valuables.
- You will be required to remove your contact lenses and eye glasses prior to the procedure. Please bring the appropriate container for them.
- You will need someone to drive you home. No driving on the day of procedure.
- Bring your insurance card(s) and a photo ID.
- Bring any co-payment for which you are responsible.
- You should expect two separate bills, one from the Doctor for his professional services and one from the Center for the other components of your care.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers as a courtesy to you. Under the law, we are required to collect all co-payment and deductible amounts as indicated by your insurance carrier. You or your guarantors are ultimately responsible for all expenses incurred at the Center.
- Know your Rights and Responsibilities. These are posted in the reception and in the changing area for your review. A copy can be provided to you upon request.
- A member of our staff will contact you prior to your visit to confirm the appointment time, answer any questions and to review your medical history.
- Bring your films and any reports on the day of the visit. If you have any questions or concerns please call the Alliance Surgery Center, during regular business hours at 714.770.8383.
Thank you for taking the time to review this information. We look forward to providing you with superior medical care and quality nursing care.
More About Alliance
The Surgery Center is equipped with state-of-the art equipment to ensure safety and quality of care. The Pain and Orthopedics Center relieves your suffering, mends your ailments and gets your life back on track.
We are highly specialized and experienced healthcare providers that specifically understand, diagnose and treat the wide variety of surgical health complaints which interfere with a person’s life. Our highly specialized care helps gets your life back on track. The ASC services are delivered in a safe, timely, professional, economical, and patient-friendly manner.
The ASC Surgeons and Nurses will do their best for you!