Dr. Alvaro Liceaga MD
Board Certified Pain Management Specialist
Regional Pain Treatment Medical Center and Alliance Surgery Center
Since 1983, Dr. Liceaga has lived and learned the art of medicine. He has gained experience in what it takes to provide the patient with the best possible medical care.
His accomplishments include graduating from the prestigious Rush Medical College in Chicago, the completion of a Residency in Anesthesiology, and a Fellowship Pain Management care. After achieving Board Certification in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management, he has worked to grow his very successful practices in Los Angeles, Orange Counties.
He is founder of the Regional Pain Treatment Medical Center, a full service Interventional Pain Management Practice that includes Pain Management, Chiropractic, Pain Psychology and Acupuncture.
He subsequently founded and is the Medical Director of Alliance Surgery Center in Los Angeles County, CA.
Dr. Liceaga has the vision to lead the best Pain and Surgical Clinic that preserves and improves the quality of life.
- To value integrity and maintain confidentiality
- To serve patients just as they want to be served
- To offer cooperation, safety, accountability and value
- To hire staff with the ability to improve and innovate
- To remember that the customer is the ultimate decision maker
- To provide quality outpatient Surgical and quality Pain Management care to patients regardless of race, color, religion or creed
- To coordinate ambulatory and continuing care needed to facilitate efficient, cost effective Anesthesiology and Pain Management care
- To offer the best outpatient medical and surgical care facility in the area
- To be a growing network organization
- To have the highest quality outpatient facility
- To be a valuable member of the community
Every year, millions of people are affected by a painful condition. Fortunately, there has been significant progress and advancement in the sciences of pain management and surgery. Pain Management Specialist Physicians, like Dr. Liceaga, have dedicated their lives to the development and use of new treatment techniques. New pain control drugs and techniques to interrupt the pathways of pain are now available.
Through continued medical advancements, patients can be told that they no longer have to live with pain. After thorough evaluation, examination, and diagnostic endeavors, the diagnosis or possible differential diagnoses are made and a therapeutic program is started to treat the pain! The pain center is certified with the assurance of the highest quality available, offering multiple services. Regional Pain Treatment Medical Center is a full-service Interventional Pain Management Practice.
Alliance Surgery Center in Los Angeles County, CA is designed to provide affordable, quality, skilled ambulatory surgery to its extended community. We proudly offer Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgical Services.
Al Liceaga, M.D.
Board Certified by American Board of Anesthesiology in Pain Management
Board Certified by American Board of Anesthesiology
Board Certified by American Academy of Pain Management
Member American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians