For Auto Injuries and Personal Injury Cases
Have you or a family been in a Car Accident ? We can help you Recover from the injuries that you have suffered.
Our doctors document the injury and function as experts in the care of the Personal Injury case. Our Pain specialists include Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine, Chiropractic, Neurology, Orthopedic, Spine, Neurosurgery, Physical Therapy and Acupuncture. We help coordinate and treat your injury with your attorney.
If you have been treated by Chiropractics or Physical Therapy and still have pain, Call us for a Pain Evaluation. We can help to relieve the pain sooner !
If you need Pain Injections or Surgery, we have agreements with local Surgical Centers to quickly get you the care that you need.
Call PainDoc4u.com…. Get the Care that you deserve… Restore Your Life !
The Pain Management Specialists at PainDoc4u.com are trained to relieve any type of pain. Our medical specialists care about getting the right diagnosis.
By making a correct diagnosis, then management and treatments are also the right treatments. We specialize in auto injuries.
PainDoc4u.com doctors provide pain treatment and specialized interventional procedures, which may aid in the diagnoses and relief of the problem. We will work with the attorney of record.
- Patient Appointments within the week.
- Prompt Detailed Reports.
- Precise Diagnostic Services.
- Safe – Gentle – Effective Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injection Techniques
- Quality Surgical Referrals
Early referral to a Pain Management Specialist can result in speedy relief from suffering of your injuries !
What to do When You’re in an Auto Accident:
- Stay calm, turn off the vehicle’s ignition.
- Turn on your vehicle’s emergency / hazard lights to warn traffic approaching the accident scene.
- Collect witnesses’ names, phone numbers and, addresses.
- Take photographs of the scene.
- If anyone is injured, apply first aid and call an ambulance. Do not move any injured person if you can avoid it, you could possibly add to the injury.
- Call the police! Tell the police officer facts of the accident.
- Ask the Police Officer to file an accident report on file.
- Notify your Insurance Company.
- CALL US (888-311-PAIN) as soon as possible for a full evaluation if you have had an Auto Accident. Offices in Los Angeles Orange and Riverside Counties.
- We have the doctors, to diagnose the types of injuries that may not be immediately recognized.
- We accept Medical and Chiropractic referrals, Med-Pay cases and Attorney represented cases.
- Offices in LA and Orange County.
Early diagnosis and aggressive treatment is beneficial to resolution of many collision injuries.
Mechanism of Injury in impact collision:
Cervical “Whiplash” Injuries, Thoracic and Lumbar Injuries are among the most injurious forces to the spine. When vehicles collide, depending on the occupant’s kinematics and the nature of the crash, forward and rearward stresses can be potentially injurious. The injury may be compounded with flexion bending superimposed upon the extension movement or with rotational components.
When the head extends over the head restraint, hyperextension may occur. You need to evaluate for injurious vertebral compression, hyperextension, hyperflexion and segmental shear injury that can occur.
Depending on the nature of the crash, second collision, flexion and extension forces can be potentially injurious, for example, when the occupant’s struck vehicle then collides with the vehicle in front of it, the injury forces may be compounded with a flexion bending moment superimposed upon the extension movement.
The impact injury can result in long-term pain and biomechanical compromise and can result in injuries such as, Ligament Strain, Muscle Strain, Facet Joint Disruption, Disc Disruption, Disc Herniation, Nerve Root injury, Plexus Stretch, Spinal Cord Injury, Vertebral fractures, Joint Bleeding, and Peripheral Joint injuries. Associated injuries to other areas can occur, such as Concussion, Head injuries, Lacerations, Joint Injuries, Fractures, Blunt Traumas, Contusions, Dislocations, and Internal Injuries. You need to be evaluated !
We treat all types of Injuries. Call now 888-311-PAIN.
Our PainDoc4u.com Doctors and staff will always do their best for you!